What is Abilify
Generic Abilify may be described as an atypical antipsychotic, anti-depressant medication.
How to use Medicine
Aripiprazole is available in the form of tablets with strength of 2mg, 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg and 30mg; orally disintegrating tablets with strength of 10mg and 15mg; in the form of an oral solution with strength of 1mg/mL and in the injectable form of ready-to-use, single dosage vials (for intramuscular administration only) with strength of 9.75mg/1.3mL. Depending what form of this particular medication you are taking, consult your healthcare professional about exactly how you should take this particular medication. It is a must that you follow his/her guidelines properly
- Before you decide that you want to buy Abilify and commence taking a prescribed course of this particular medication, you must be absolutely certain to inform your healthcare professional if you have ever had a history of or even if you are currently suffering from certain health related issues, such as complications related to the flow of blood within the brain e.g. a stroke or cerebrovascular disease, heart complications e.g. low blood pressure, coronary artery disease or palpitations, diabetes, complications related to the nervous system, e.g. epilepsy or dementia, obesity, swallowing complications or lowered white blood cell count within the body.
The oral liquid for and tablet form of this medication may be stored at an ideal temperature of 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). However, for short intervals of time you may even store these particular types of the medication at temperatures between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). The oral solution form of this medication must be discarded after the expiration date mentioned or even 6 months after you have opened it.
You must be aware that this particular medication is administered to effectively treat clinical depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
This medicine is also administered to decrease hallucinations, thereby increasing one`s concentration span and effectively treating aggression or agitation related to dementia
Once you have decided to take Aripiprazole and commence your prescribed medication course, make sure that you do not take an overdose of this medication. If by chance you do happen to accidentally take an overdose of the same, call your poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. You may even dial your local emergency services are 911. It is necessary for you to be aware that an overdose of this particular medication might sometimes cause you to experience palpitations or fainting spells.
- You must refrain from driving (especially after nightfall) and operating any kind of machinery as this medication might cause you to experience drowsiness or blurred vision or dizziness.
- While on an ongoing course of Aripiprazole, you have to make it a point that you discontinue all forms of alcohol.
- If you suddenly conceive while taking this particular medication your healthcare professional needs to be informed right away. Your healthcare professional must also be made aware if you plan on getting pregnant or have begun the breast feeding phase post delivering your baby.
- Please make sure that you exert extra caution as it is still unknown whether Abilify passes into breast milk or not
Abilify Side effects
Before you make up your mind to buy Abilify, you must be aware that you might experience some or else even all of the side effects of this particular medication that have been mentioned below. In all probability, you might even experience a completely different set of side effects altogether. In any of the above situations please do not get worried or begin to panic. Just try to stay calm. Speak with your healthcare professional at the earliest as he/she is the ideal person who will be able to provide you with the right kind of help.
- Unusual fatigue
- An uncomfortable feeling within your stomach
Before commencing your prescribed medication course of Aripiprazole
, you must be certain to make a list of all the supplements and other medications that you are simultaneously taking around the same time that you want to begin taking your prescribed course of this particular medication. This list will further assist your healthcare professional in helping you avoid unnecessary health-related complications.
This particular medication is known to interact with this list of medications that has been mentioned below.
Please refrain from taking an extra dose of this particular medication. You must only take this medication exactly as your healthcare professional has prescribed the same. Do not take an extra dose to make up for your missed dosage. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare professional if you have any unanswered queries
5, 10, 15, 20, 30 mg
30, 60, 90 pills
Seroquel , Strattera