What is Colchicine
Generic Colchicine may be described as a toxic, natural, secondary metabolite medication.
You must be aware before you use Colchicine, that this particular medication must be stored at temperatures between 20 - 25 degrees C (68 - 77 degrees F). Store this medication away from light. Your children and pet animals must not be allowed to gain access to this medication. You are not to store this medication in places of your home that have excess heat and moisture, such as the bathroom. If you have any unused medication left over, consult your local wasted disposal on how best you can discard the same. Do not flush your unused medication down the toilet - nor must you throw it into any of the drains within your home
How to use Medicine
This particular medication is available in tablet form with strength of 0.5mg and 0.6mg and you may take this medication by mouth and with or without food. If you are unsure about exactly how this medication must be taken, take the dosage exactly as has been prescribed by your healthcare professional. You must also make absolutely certain that you do not share this medication with any other patients
- While on an ongoing course of this medication, make sure that you completely avoid grapefruit in any form (in the form of juice or even the fruit itself).
- Before you make up your mind to go ahead and use Colchicine, it is necessary for you to inform your healthcare professional if you have ever had a history of or are even currently suffering from kidney complications or liver complications, such as cirrhosis
Before you decide to buy Colchicine and commence your prescribed medication course, you must know that this medication is administered to effectively treat gout attacks (flares), a hereditary inflammatory disorder called familial Mediterranean fever (FMF) caused due to pain in the chest or joints or abdomen and the initial treatment and relapse of Pericarditis (inflammation of the pericardium). The heart is surrounded by a fibrous sac called pericardium. This particular medication has also been prescribed because of its emetic (a substance that induces vomiting) and cathartic (accelerating defecation or feces) effects. You must be aware that Colcrys is also administered to effectively treat Behcet`s disease. Behcet`s disease may be defined as a certain form of vasculitis (inflammation of blood vessels)
If you have accidentally taken an overdose of Colcrys, you must immediately call the poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. You even have the option of dialing your local emergency services at 911. Your healthcare professional must be kept informed as well. You must know that an overdose of this medication may cause you to experience vomiting, abdominal pain, nausea, breathing complications, diarrhea or weakness.
- While on an ongoing prescribed medication course of Colcrys, it is a must that you inform your healthcare professional if you suddenly conceive. Your healthcare professional must also be made aware if you plan on getting pregnant while taking this particular medication or if you have already commenced the breast feeding process post your delivery.
- You must be aware that this particular medication passes into breast milk.
- You will receive complete privacy when you deal with our efficient customer care personnel. We will also make sure that you receive your ordered medication on time and at your doorstep.
- Please avoid alcohol intake in any form while on an ongoing course of this medication.
- If you plan on undergoing surgery while taking Colcrys, you must make it a point to inform the dentist and your healthcare professional as well
Colchicine Side effects
You must order Colcrys knowing that this particular medication might cause you to experience some or else even all of the side effects that have been mentioned in the list below. However, there is a chance that you might be prone to experience a completely different lot of side effects altogether. In either situation, please try not to fret or panic. Try and speak with your healthcare professional at the earliest. He/she will be the ideal person to provide valuable inputs and guide you in the best way that there possibly is.
- Numbness or a tingling sensation in your fingers and toes
- Muscles weakness or pain
- A persistent sore throat
- Swelling of the throat, face or tongue
Before commencing a course of Colchicine, make a list of any other medications and supplements that you might be taking at the same time. This will help your healthcare professional to provide the proper guidance that you need. Unnecessary medical complications can very easily be avoided.
This particular medication interacts with the following list of medications that have been mentioned below.
It is important that you do not take a double dosage of this particular medication to make up for one of your scheduled dosages that you have accidentally missed.
30, 60, 90 pills
Buy Colchicine Online